21 August 2013

Day Five [A Day Of Rest]

DAY FIVE - 20 AUG 2013

Today I didn't go anywhere. I slept until after noon, which is very rare for me. I didn't even change out of my pajamas.

I watched an all day marathon of Shameless (because Al wanted me to watch the UK version and NOT the US version), ate sweets, and participated in an online thread about "brands of Autism". My friends in the thread, like myself, are extremely tired of NT people making generalizations about us, so our response stemmed into satire.

My own brand of Autism, in case you were curious, is a blend of rainbows, glitter, purple, and hot men.

In other news, I should be finding out tomorrow about who my host family is. I'm nervous and excited. 

Depending on my energy level, I may or may not rest again tomorrow. On Thursday I leave for a day trip to the Hastings area to see my friend Cyd, so if I do rest again tomorrow, I'll be more than ready for the trip.

Til next time, lovelies!

Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment