26 September 2013

On The Road (Shortly)!

I am a few hours away from embarking a nine hour bus trip to Edinburgh, and thus beginning my birthday weekend in Scotland - what I like to call my Magical Quarter Century.

Expect pictures to come next week - though, if the free wifi locations are good and plenty in the land of the Deep Fried Mars Bar; I might be able to update on the go. Don't hold me to that, please.

Before I continue catching up on The Student Prince, here's a visual update of some cool things that have occurred lately. Apologies for the short post. One is never completely prepared for traveling, as I keep learning each time.

 Endless Stair Exhibition at Tate Modern

 The set of The Lightning Child at the Globe

 Met Billy Boyd after seeing Macbeth (he was Banquo)

 My hand has been where Sir Ian's been!

This is gloriously displayed at the Globe

I hope you all have a fabulous and safe weekend; I'll try to do that same.

Til next time, lovelies!

Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment