18 December 2013

Farewell

Since arriving back to Minnesota on Saturday, my adjustment back home has been a slow one. I've been consistently waking up at three or four in the morning (sometimes I'll sleep in until 6AM). Just when I believe I just might be back in London, all I have to do is look at the snow outside to see that's not the case. I still find it odd that I no longer live in Cricklewood, attend university in Kensington, or head over to Clapham Common and New Cross during the weekends.

With this semester abroad complete, this chapter, and this blog, must close. I have no plans to take it down, because I will want to go back and read it, but there will be no more posts.

After the holidays, I'll be moving to St. Paul to live with my boyfriend and a group of friends. I will be searching for full time work then as well. As far as my academic career goes, it's best not to ask.

My poetry manuscript is getting that much closer to being finished, and with that, ready to submit to publications.

I found out this morning that I will be one of the actors reprising their role in a touring performance of QUEER! with Gadfly Theatre Productions in April.

I hope you have enjoyed reading this blog as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

If you wish to get in contact with me (for friendship or writing related inquiries):

Twitter: @TC221Bee

Email: itisalways1895@gmail.com

I remain, lovelies, very sincerely yours,

Lucas

P.S. Infinite thanks to John Finnemore & Cabin Pressure - without him, the show, or the Travelling Lemon, I would not have had the winning blog submission, and consequently would not be writing to you at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment