21 September 2013

A Weekend Of (Mostly) Rest

After three days in a row of constant theatricality (Lightning Child, Taming of the Shrew, and Brief: A Second Coming); I, or my body, I can't remember, has decided to use this weekend to rest. The only social thing I have planned on my calendar is the Pre-Freshers meet-up at Imperial this afternoon. I haven't had a (mostly) free weekend since my first weekend in London. I say mostly because I have homework and birthday preparations.

Scotland preparations thus far! Packed up 3 days worth of non-perishable food. Made a list of how much of the itinerary I need to fix. Put receipts of accommodations in rain-resistant plastic slips. Tracking my activities on Google Maps like it's going out of style.

Sept 26th: Leave London mid afternoon
Sept 27th: Half day in Glasgow, stay in Edinburgh
Sept 28th: Leave Edinburgh, arrive in St. Andrews
Sept 29th: Celebrate my 25th Birthday nerding out over The Student Prince locations in St. Andrews
Sept 30th: Return to London

Before I forget!

I'm still working on the Lightning Child AuTheatre Review, but it's coming along nicely. I still need to talk about the discourse of gender expression.

Til next time, lovelies!

Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment