25 October 2013

Academic Hiatus

MIDTERMS ARE OVER AND MY BRAIN CAN ACTUALLY START TO WORK AGAIN

Ahem, I mean...

[Straightens up, attempts posh accent] Midterms went just fine. I handed in all my papers and my celebratory glass of wine at The Albion yesterday afternoon was the whipped cream on top of my pumpkin pie of academic learning. [/end]

I am on break from now until 4th November. I plan on using this time to get some writing done that has been trying to burst out of my brain for weeks. Edit my poetry book, for the millionth time. Submit poems to literary publications. Finish the "Fortunate Light" review and send that to my former professor.

My travelling funds are no longer in existence, so I'll be wandering around free places in London. Free pretty places. Parks and things. Will be visiting Jeremy as well; his birthday is coming up.

I haven't decided yet on if I'll commit to being Bernard Black for Halloween. My hair's long enough to pull it off. We'll see.

I hope everyone has a wonderful break! Have fun! Be safe! Take pictures, so then 10% of me will be jealous!

Til next time, lovelies!

Lucas

P.S. I'm having a huge mental block to continue onto the next step of the radio thing. I'm very upset at myself about it. Hooray anxiety + depression combination. /end sarcasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment